Your satisfaction is our priority
- Over the years, our customer focused approach has allowed us to continue delivering the industry-leading customer service we are known for. Our team's number one goal is making your custom apparel come out exactly how you want it. Whether it is for helping with your design, for adding new garments, or simply for specializing your order to your needs, our support team will provide you with the best assistance. This focus on customer satisfaction has made LPICN.COM the leading brand in custom apparel.
Do you need immediate help with your order?
- Give us a call at +84 2822534110 and talk to a live Project Specialist who will assist you right away.
What are your hours of operation?
- We're open 5 days a week, for your convenience:
- Monday - Friday : 8 a.m.- 5 p.m
Can I select different styles/sizes of garments in the same order?
- This is easily one of our most frequently asked questions, and the answer is: Yes, of course!
Can I add multiple shirt colors to the same order?
- Absolutely! We can do anything that you want.
How do you print your custom t-shirts and apparel?
- Custom E -Transfer is far and away the most popular service we offer, but we proudly offer a variety of different printing methods that we utilize depending on every customer’s personal preference, type of design, and budget.
- Other popular methods include Direct to Garment (DTG) and Embroidery, but if you want to learn more about all the services we offer send us a quick e-mail at email@example.com.
How can I be sure my design will be centered?
- Our customers benefit from a lot of perks, but one of their favorites is our complimentary art review. Each and every design that comes through our doors gets reviewed by a real person and edited for quality, colors, and mistakes—including image centering.
- If you’ve ordered 50 pieces or more, your order won’t be printed without your approval of a final proof. You have final say on everything, and we won't do anything without your expressed permission.
How do I prep the files?
- All Files must be a Vector File. Preferred file types are EPS, AI. Design should be sized to print. See File Prep for more info on how to prepare your order. Orders cannot be started until we have usable artwork.
I want to print on a shirt that isn't listed
- Of course! We print on hundreds of different styles but to make it easy we only list the most popular ones. As long as we can get the blanks we will print it for you. Just drop us an email and we will see what we can do!
How can I get a price quote?
- To get a quote, you can send an email or give us a call at +84 628730227
What's the difference between Screenprinting and Digital Printing?
- Screenprinting involves creating a stencil, known as a screen, and then using that screen to apply ink on the printing surface (in our case, apparel or promotional products). Each individual color is applied using a different screen, one at a time, combined to achieve the final look. The more colors a design has, the more screens that are needed, and the more setup time required.
What fabrics and customization techniques should I choose for my product?
- If you are not sure about the fabric or the customization technique you are going to choose, feel free to contact us, our team will help to choose the most
suitable fabric and technique to use to meet all your needs.
- If you want to know more about fabrics and our customization techniques, you can go to our News section or download directly these PDF files.
Customization and printing techniques guide.pdf
The Fabric Guide.pdf
Where are we located?
Hong Kong Office
Unit 507, 5/F, Chinachem Golden Plaza, 77 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Effective date: 2020-05-05
Welcome to Let's Produce in China.
Let's Produce in China (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://www.lpicn.com (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
SERVICE means the http://www.lpivn.com website operated by Let's Produce in Vietnam.
PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
3. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
4. Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
0.1. Email address
0.2. First name and last name
0.3. Phone number
0.4. Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
0.5. Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
0.1. Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
0.2. Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
0.3. Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
0.4. Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
While using our Service, we may also collect the following information: sex, age, date of birth, place of birth, passport details, citizenship, registration at place of residence and actual address, telephone number (work, mobile), details of documents on education, qualification, professional training, employment agreements, non-disclosure agreements, information on bonuses and compensation, information on marital status, family members, social security (or other taxpayer identification) number, office location and other data.
5. Use of Data
Let's Produce in Vietnam uses the collected data for various purposes:
0.1. to provide and maintain our Service;
0.2. to notify you about changes to our Service;
0.3. to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
0.4. to provide customer support;
0.5. to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
0.6. to monitor the usage of our Service;
0.7. to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
0.8. to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
0.9. to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
0.10. to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
0.11. to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
0.12. in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
0.13. for any other purpose with your consent.
6. Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
7. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Vietnam and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Vietnam and process it there.
8. Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
0.1. Business Transaction.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
0.2. Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
0.2.1. to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
0.2.2. to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
0.2.3. to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
0.2.4. for the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
0.2.5. for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
0.2.6. with your consent in any other cases;
0.2.7. if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
9. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
12. CI/CD tools
We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our Service.
13. Behavioral Remarketing
We may provide paid products and/or services within Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
15. Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
16. Children’s Privacy
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
18. Contact Us